In most business and IT environments, the challenges are plentiful, from managing global operations and implementing new services to driving increased revenue while reducing costs, to name just a few. When speaking to IT and business leaders, we hear a lot about improving and automating services and operations with customers, suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics providers and other trading partners. Organizations are looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies, leverage technology to automate, reduce labor, improve accuracy and visibility.
Which of these data integration challenges resonate?
- Any-2-Any B2B Integration- You need integration to a trading partner, plus managed integration services for your backend application(s).
- REST API (JSON) - Procurys connects to your trading partner, and enables your team to work with REST APIs and JSON when connecting your own backend applications.
- OASIS API (UBL) - Your trading partners prefer to work with X12 EDI, but your team wants an API. X12 translated to UBL for your speed and convenience.
- Business Process Automation - When we create one of the integrations above for your team, we give you endpoints to connect team notifications and a host of other apps and services inline.
- Punchout, (cXML/OCI) - You sell into the eProcurement space and need Punchout, Orders or Invoices integrated.
- Procurys Value-Added Network (VAN) - You have trading partners requiring X12, X400 or EDIFACT EDI and they use a VAN.
- Reporting / Analytics inline - You team needs to spot trends and measure supply chain data, (POS, score card, inventory or spend). Simple pivots thru Cognitive services (AI/ML) are supported.
- Supplier On-boarding - Are you a Buying organization needing an efficient model of on-boarding strategic and last mile vendors?
Let us know how we can help. While many integrations can be complex and time consuming, often we can solve a problem in just a few hours.